If you have ever tried to create your own book-related promotional material such as social media banners, postcards, flyers, or even book covers, you already know what a challenge it is to create professional-looking graphic designs.
When you browse through self-published books online, it’s easy to see who has invested in a professional book cover or who has tried to design their own. The old saying ‘never judge a book by its cover’ may be somewhat true, but many readers still choose books based on their covers, especially when they’re shopping online.
There is no denying that the front cover of your book is a key factor in convincing a buyer to hit that BUY IT NOW button or pick it up off the bookshelf. As much as we would like to think that it’s the words between the covers, that first visual impression as a buyer locks eyes with your book plays a huge part in whether or not they pick it up and read the description and take that next step.
At Indie Publishing Group, we have a variety of different graphic design packages available, including the following:
- Social Media Banner – $50
- Additional Banner sizes – $20
- Facebook or Instagram AD – $100
- HD 1920×1080 ad, or 8.5×11 printable flyer – $100
- Bookmark Design – $40
- Postcard Design – $40
- eBook Cover Design – Contact Us
- Print & eBook Cover Design – Contact Us
- Custom tablecloth for tradeshows or events Design – $135
- Roll-out Banner for tradeshows/events Design – $150
- Logo Design (3 mock-ups & 1 finalized logo including 3 alterations to that final logo) – $300